Itinerary: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
Sapa and Halong are two places you must see in the North of Vietnam. Within 6 days, this group tour gives tourists a chance to explore the best of them with long lasting memories for sure. Highlights of the trip is a trekking tour in Sapa with homestay experience and a relaxing cruise in Halong Bay to discover the stunning caves, islands and islets.
- Visit interesting places in Halong bay by bamboo boat or kayaking
- Experience overnight on a Halong cruise and at a Sapa homestay
- Join exciting activities: swimming, cooking class, fishing for squids, hiking and trekking..
- Have opportunity to experience H’mong and Dzay minorities’ daily life, work and original custom
- Land transfer with A/C
- Accommodation (twin/ double/triple sharing)
- Homestay in Sapa (clean and nice)
- Boat trip in Halong Bay (3*) with private cabin
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (tourist class)
- Bamboo boat trip or kayaking trip in Halong
- Cooking class on the sundeck of the boat
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
- Trekking tour in Sapa
- Walking tour in Hanoi
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- English speaking tour guides
- Insurance on board
What's Not Included
- Drinks and other meals
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratitude
Standard package 2*
Price for Standard package 2*
Superior package 3*
Price for Superior package 3*
Deluxe package 4*
Price for Deluxe package 4*
Pickup at the airport and transfer to the hotel for check in. Free time and overnight at hotel.
Early arrival at Lao Cai Railway station, pick up and then transfer by shuttle bus to Sapa. Morning shower and breakfast will be arranged before trekking to visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
After breakfast at the homestay, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong including Giang Ta Chai and Su Pan. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape while trekking through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the jeep to return to Sapa. Bus to Lao Cai and boarding the night train back to Hanoi after dinner.
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Homestay in Sapa: can be replaced by hotel upon request
- Night train to Sapa: Wooden deluxe tourist class with A/C, 4 berths/cabin
- Extra night: Extra night in Hanoi or Sapa or Halong can be arranged upon request
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Accommodation: Available with 2*, 3* and 4* hotels and cruises (subject to availability)
- Arrival/departure info: required at the time of booking or at least 3 days before departure
- Flexibility: the order of this tour can be change to match the time plan/interest of customers
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to weather, availability and operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.