Itinerary: Hanoi - Tuan Chau Harbor - Bo Hon archipelago - Titop island - Tuan Chau harbor - Hanoi
Journeys are uniquely designed for those who have limited time to Halong bay but delight in the thrill of exploration while indulging mind and body in the ambiance of relaxed elegance aboard the region’s funny day-ship. With WeGo Halong Cruise day tour, tourists will have opportunity to experience Halong Bay beauty.
- Pass through uninhabited islets and outcrops including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb
- Visit Titov Island, enjoy swimming on sandy beach and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise
- Explore Bo Hon Archipelago to get closer to the marvel natural beauty of the bay and understand about the Karst foundation
- Modern bus from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- English speaking guide during the trip, entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
What's Not Included
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Kayaking or Bamboo boat (bookable in next step)
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax and service charge
Boat trip without kayaking
Price for Boat trip without kayaking
7:30 – 08:15: Pick up from your hotel/ stay and depart for the Tuan Chau island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbour, welcome aboard, and safety briefing.
We Go Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper on boat cruise route which renowned for this striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
14:00: Arrive Bo Hon archipelago there are two options to choose from:
- Visit Sung Sot Grotto
- Visit Titov Island, where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountains with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:00: Return on-board, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There is a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:30: Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way.
21:15: Drop off your hotel/ stay, trip ends.