The top deals today
Hanoi → Mai Chau → Ninh Binh → Cuc Phuong National Park → Hanoi
Mai Chau – Ninh Binh – Cuc Phuong National Park will give you the unique opportunity to see the real rural life of Vietnamese peasants living at villages in Mai Chau as well as explore natural scenery of Cuc Phuong National Park within 4 days. Let’s come and enjoy with us.
- Have chance to visit the beautiful waterfalls in Hieu Village
- Visit the endangered Primate Rescue Center and Cuc Phuong national park
- Explore the real local Thai traditional Stilt House before cycling to visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority
Hotel → Co Loa citadel → Hanoi city
The tour unlike any thing or any tour you could found on your own or any tour company company in Hanoi , we do the unique way to city Hanoi and countryside just in one day. You could see all Hanoi and touch to the local people life in countryside, and from the tour you
- Explore the Co Loa citadel, the capital of Vietnam 3 rd century BC to learn history
- Visit vegetable farm , and some local family to learn and to see how different of the local life
- Discover Hanoi city with highlight sites: Phu Tay Ho temple , Ho Chi Minh mausoleum , Opera hour
Around Hanoi city
The Vespas tour will take guests to sample the best dishes that Vietnam has to offer! This is a great way to see parts of the city that most tourists don’t get to see or even hear about. Taking you to the most popular street stalls, hidden alleyways and of course where the locals love
- Try many authentic foods, especially Pho-a Vietnamese dish at local restaurant
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Hanoi city with popular lemon-tea drinks and sunflower seeds
- Visit one of the most busy beautifull place for joung people come here to meeting friend and take photo from Opera house
Hanoi → Thay Pagoda → Tay Phuong Pagoda → Duong Lam Village → Hanoi centre
A journey to Duong Lam village is a trip to trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions. This is also the great chance to explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways, visit temples dedicated to the two kings born there, and most interesting of all, chat with locals
- Trace back the origin of Vietnam’s culture and Vietnam’s traditions
- Explore architecture of ancient houses while wander along its narrow alleyways
- Enjoy the rich fertile farmlands of the Red River Delta scene on the way to Thay (the Master) pagoda at Thay Village
Hanoi → Red River delta countryside
A view of Hanoi and countryside unlike anything you’ll see from a package tour , and much more of the city and countryside than you could see on your own , or founded an other tour in Hanoi.
- Drive through vetageble farm, rice farm
- See all of local life and to see some traditional from villages near by Hanoi
- Visit temple and pagoda built from 257 BC ,this amazing place for you learn history
The best way to travel in Vietnam is by scooters, you will experience authentic Hanoi more than you ever would with a hot crowded bus tour. Travelling with Vespa Tours you will have a unique and exciting touch of Hanoi experiencing the past, present and future.
- Experience authentic Hanoi with classic vespa scooters
- Have a unique and exciting touch of Hanoi experiencing the past, present and future
- Visit some hotspots of Hanoi: City gate, Long Bien Bridge, West lake, Phu tay ho temple ,Van Nien Pagoda,visit local market, etc.
Hanoi → Bat Trang village → Dong Ho village → But Thap Pagoda → Dau Pagoda → Hanoi
Handicraft villages are an exciting point of culture that can not be missed during the travelers’ discovery of Vietnamese culture when they are in Hanoi. This trip will enable the tourists to have a good look at and experience two most famous traditional villages including the pottery village of Bat Trang and the traditional painting
- Visiting handicraft villages and learn about Vietnamese pottery
- Visiting the Bat Trang Pottery Village or Van Phuc Silk Village
- Interesting Itinerary (Bat Trang village - Dong Ho Village - But Thap Pagoda - Dau Pagoda)
Hanoi centre → Duc village → Yen river → Thien Tru Pagoda → Giai Oan Pagoda → Tuyet Son Pagoda → Thien Tru pagoda → Hanoi centre
Perfume Pagoda is a popular destination to worldwide and nationwide visitors, a cultural festival attracts travelers of all ages. In this short excursion, you will have chance to visit a system of temples and caves located in a green mountain.
- Enjoying a local lunch near Thien Tru pagoda
- A scenic boat trip down the Yen river between dramatic limestone cliffs
- Visiting the beautiful Pagoda and Cave and learning more about religion and society in Vietnam