The top deals today
Phong Nha – Ban Doong Village – En Cave – Son Doong Entrance – Hand of Dog – SD Camp 1 – SD Camp 2 – Nat Geo – Hang En Cave – Ban Doong Village – Phong Nha
Our Son Doong Cave Expedition will take you deep into the heart of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam, on one of the most thrilling adventure tours in the world. A jungle within a cave, that’s almost so unreal that you have to see it to believe it.
- Discovering Son Doong cave, the world’s largest cave on an expedition
- Experiencing the highest cave adventure level with running, trekking, caving or rock climbing
- Sightseeing enormous stalagmites and statuesque stalactites, hanging from the ceiling and rising from the ground like an alien species
Phong Nha → Tan Hoa → Secret Cave → Tu Lan → Hang Ken → Hang Kim → Hung Ton Valley → Hung Nhai → Hang Tien → Phong Nha
This Tu Lan Cave Expedition 4 days takes you into remote areas of this unique caving region, home to the most spectacular jungle and caves of Vietnam! You will also learn some caving techniques, and see how to set up jungle camps.
- The mini-expedition 4-day in the remote cave - Hang Tien Cave
- Adventure and exciting activities : trekking, climbing, swimming, camping
- Sightseeing the amazing beauty of Tu Lan Cave system including Hang Ken, Hang Kim, Hung Ton Wet Cave, La Ken valley
Hanoi → Halong Bay → Bai Tu Long Bay → Hanoi
With L’Azalée Premuim Cruise, you will enjoy the peace and tranquility of cruising between the awe-inspring limestone formations and experiencing firsthand the local culture within the traditional floating villages.
- Take panoramic photographs looking down over the bay from the top of Soi Sim or Titop Island
- Take part in some kayaking or swimming or simply recline on your boat taking in the magical scenery
- Get active with a choice of exploring up to three caves, a local fishing village, paddle around on a Sampan and explore a couple of grottos
Dong Hoi – Tien Son Cave – Phong Nha Cave – Sinh Ton Valley – Paradise Cave – Dark Cave – Dong Hoi
A special tour will give you an enjoyable experience with visit of Caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Highlights of this tour are exploring Tien Son Cave, Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth” and Dark Cave, and taking part in exciting activities.
- Experience the life in tents deep in the forest
- Take part in several activities like climbing, kayaking
- Explore the most fantastic natural attractions of Quang Binh: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave, Dark Cave, Sinh Ton Valley
Dong Hoi → E Cave → Sinh Ton Valley → Thuy Cung Cave → Chay River → Dark Cave → Dong Hoi
A 2-day trip will give you chance to enjoy beauty of Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Highlights of the trip are joining an interesting itinerary and taking parting exciting activities.
- Exploring Phong Nha - Ke Bang Park within 2 days
- Taking part in adventure activities such as zipline, kayaking, mud-bath
- Sightseeing amazing beauty of E Cave, Thuy Cung Cave, Sinh Ton Valley
Hanoi → Tuan Chau → Cua Van Village → Ti Top Island → Tien Ong cave → Sung Sot cave → Tuan Chau Marina → Hanoi
Three days to fully discover and experience what the bay has to offer. A journey of wonderful discoveries and well deserved relaxation on a luxury cruise – Paradise Elegance. Take the time to fully enjoy the moment and let the surrounding amaze you with its lush greens and tranquil waters.
- Experience the highest level of service, a journey of a lifetime on the top luxury cruise
- Admire the ultimate views of Halong Bay with thousands of limestone and colorful caves
- Take part in exciting activities on board: cooking class, doing tai chi, squid fishing, movie, kayaking, etc
Dong Hoi → Rao Thuong Stream → En cave → Dong Hoi
A special trekking tour in Rao Thuong Stream and Swallow Cave will bring you an exciting experience. The journey will give you an opportunity to discover the beauty of the interior. Join us for an unforgettable experience.
- Trek Swallow Cave
- Visit Rao Thuong Stream
- Have lunch with the ethnic minority to experience life of Bru people
Phong Nha → Hang Nuoc Nut → Hang Va jungle camp → Hang Va → Phong Nha
While not physically connected to Son Doong, Hang Nuoc Nut and Hang Va are part of Son Doong cave system based on their shared water flow. The stalactites and stalagmites in Hang Va are even more beautiful and extraordinary than Son Doong cave, but you should see and feel it yourself.
- Discover Hang Nuoc Nut and Hang Va within 2 days
- Join a true jungle camp and a great experience around camp fire listening to the jungle noises
- Enjoy the beautiful formations, enormous passage and underground river, again with many photographic opportunities