The top deals today
Phong Nha – Ban Doong Village – En Cave – Son Doong Entrance – Hand of Dog – SD Camp 1 – SD Camp 2 – Wall of Vietnam – Son Doong Exit – Chay Lap Farmstay
Our Son Doong Cave Expedition will take you deep into the heart of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam, on one of the most thrilling adventure tours in the world. A jungle within a cave, that’s almost so unreal that you have to see it to believe it.
- Discovering Son Doong cave, the world’s largest cave on an expedition
- Experiencing the highest cave adventure level with running, trekking, caving or rock climbing
- Sightseeing enormous stalagmites and statuesque stalactites, hanging from the ceiling and rising from the ground like an alien species
Hanoi → Halong Bay → Bai Tu Long Bay → Hanoi
With L’Azalée Premuim Cruise, you will enjoy the peace and tranquility of cruising between the awe-inspring limestone formations and experiencing firsthand the local culture within the traditional floating villages.
- Take panoramic photographs looking down over the bay from the top of Soi Sim or Titop Island
- Take part in some kayaking or swimming or simply recline on your boat taking in the magical scenery
- Get active with a choice of exploring up to three caves, a local fishing village, paddle around on a Sampan and explore a couple of grottos
Phong Nha → Tan Hoa → Secret Cave → Tu Lan → Hang Ken → Hang Kim → Hung Ton Valley → Hung Nhai → Hang Tien → Phong Nha
This Tu Lan Cave Expedition 4 days takes you into remote areas of this unique caving region, home to the most spectacular jungle and caves of Vietnam! You will also learn some caving techniques, and see how to set up jungle camps.
- The mini-expedition 4-day in the remote cave - Hang Tien Cave
- Adventure and exciting activities : trekking, climbing, swimming, camping
- Sightseeing the amazing beauty of Tu Lan Cave system including Hang Ken, Hang Kim, Hung Ton Wet Cave, La Ken valley
Hanoi → Halong Bay → Titop island → Hanoi
L'Azalee private cruises are specially designed to provide an exclusive and very individual experience for couples.The entire trip is one exiting and fascinating excursion. Halong Bay features a variety of interesting sights including limestone caves and grottos
- Enjoy the very peaceful atmosphere on the water
- Adventure and kayak inside this cave of varying brightness
- Visit some of the most visited attractions: Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Soi Sim Island...
Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Cave – Sinh Ton Valley – Dark Cave – Dong Hoi
A special tour will give you an enjoyable experience with visit of Caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Highlights of this tour are exploring Tien Son Cave, Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth” and Dark Cave, and taking part in exciting activities.
- Experience the life in tents deep in the forest
- Take part in several activities like climbing, kayaking
- Explore the most fantastic natural attractions of Quang Binh: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave, Dark Cave, Sinh Ton Valley
Hanoi → Tuan Chau → Cua Van Village → Ti Top Island → Tien Ong cave → Sung Sot cave → Tuan Chau Marina → Hanoi
Three days to fully discover and experience what the bay has to offer. A journey of wonderful discoveries and well deserved relaxation on a luxury cruise – Paradise Elegance. Take the time to fully enjoy the moment and let the surrounding amaze you with its lush greens and tranquil waters.
- Experience the highest level of service, a journey of a lifetime on the top luxury cruise
- Admire the ultimate views of Halong Bay with thousands of limestone and colorful caves
- Take part in exciting activities on board: cooking class, doing tai chi, squid fishing, movie, kayaking, etc
Phong Nha → Hang Nuoc Nut → Hang Va jungle camp → Hang Va → Phong Nha
While not physically connected to Son Doong, Hang Nuoc Nut and Hang Va are part of Son Doong cave system based on their shared water flow. The stalactites and stalagmites in Hang Va are even more beautiful and extraordinary than Son Doong cave, but you should see and feel it yourself.
- Discover Hang Nuoc Nut and Hang Va within 2 days
- Join a true jungle camp and a great experience around camp fire listening to the jungle noises
- Enjoy the beautiful formations, enormous passage and underground river, again with many photographic opportunities
Da Nang – Hoi An – My Son – Hue – Da Nang
This tour can be named as a heritage tour as it goes through 3 world cultural heritages in central Vietnam including Hue Ancient capital, Hoi An ancient town and My Son Holly land.The trip starts with the flight to Danang to visit Cham museum, China beach, etc.
- A 6-day trip to visit three world cultural heritages in the centre of Vietnam: Hue, Hoi An, My Son
- The visit to Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach
- Three day Hue city trip to visit Thien Mu Pagoda, the tomb of King Minh Mang and King Tu Duc and Imperial Citadel