Phong Nha – Ban Doong Village – En Cave – Son Doong Entrance – Hand of Dog – SD Camp 1 – SD Camp 2 – Wall of Vietnam – Son Doong Exit – Chay Lap Farmstay
Our Son Doong Cave Expedition will take you deep into the heart of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Quang Binh Province, Vietnam, on one of the most thrilling adventure tours in the world. A jungle within a cave, that’s almost so unreal that you have to see it to believe it.
- Discovering Son Doong cave, the world’s largest cave on an expedition
- Experiencing the highest cave adventure level with running, trekking, caving or rock climbing
- Sightseeing enormous stalagmites and statuesque stalactites, hanging from the ceiling and rising from the ground like an alien species
Phong Nha → Tan Hoa → Secret Cave → Tu Lan → Hang Ken → Hang Kim → Hung Ton Valley → Hung Nhai → Hang Tien → Phong Nha
This Tu Lan Cave Expedition 4 days takes you into remote areas of this unique caving region, home to the most spectacular jungle and caves of Vietnam! You will also learn some caving techniques, and see how to set up jungle camps.
- The mini-expedition 4-day in the remote cave - Hang Tien Cave
- Adventure and exciting activities : trekking, climbing, swimming, camping
- Sightseeing the amazing beauty of Tu Lan Cave system including Hang Ken, Hang Kim, Hung Ton Wet Cave, La Ken valley
Dong Hoi – Phong Nha Cave – Sinh Ton Valley – Dark Cave – Dong Hoi
A special tour will give you an enjoyable experience with visit of Caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park. Highlights of this tour are exploring Tien Son Cave, Paradise Cave – “The Pavilion on the Earth” and Dark Cave, and taking part in exciting activities.
- Experience the life in tents deep in the forest
- Take part in several activities like climbing, kayaking
- Explore the most fantastic natural attractions of Quang Binh: Phong Nha Cave, Paradise Cave, Dark Cave, Sinh Ton Valley
Phong Nha – Tan Hoa – Rat Cave – La Ken Valley – Hung Dung – Bat Cave – Uy Cave – Hang Tien 1 – Hang Tien 2 – Tan Hoa – Phong Nha
Grab your gear, and head into the wilderness. Join our Hang Tien Exploration over 3 days and 2 nights. The exhilarating tropical jungle trekking and remarkable cave exploration will excite you in every way.
- Traverse the Rao Nan river, featured in the Hollywood blockbuster Kong: Skull Island
- Get a picturesque wake-up call every day, and a magical night scene with two richly different campsites
- Explore extraordinary caves, including Hang Tien Cave – famed for its vastness and magnificent formations
Phong Nha → Tan Hoa → Tu Lan → Hang Kim → To Mo → Tan Hoa → Phong Nha
This adventure tour offers the perfect balance between trekking, caving, climbing, squeezing and swimming, combined with enough time to enjoy two spectacular campsites over three-days and two-nights! Join us for your life experience.
- See the limestone mountain and the beautiful natural swimming lagoon
- Spend the night camping inside a small cave wedged within the limestone mountain
- Experience adventure the very best wild caves of the region including Hang Ken Cave, Hang Kim Cave, Secret Cave, Hung Ton Cave and Tu Lan Cave
Phong Nha → Hang Nuoc Nut → Hang Va jungle camp → Hang Va → Phong Nha
While not physically connected to Son Doong, Hang Nuoc Nut and Hang Va are part of Son Doong cave system based on their shared water flow. The stalactites and stalagmites in Hang Va are even more beautiful and extraordinary than Son Doong cave, but you should see and feel it yourself.
- Discover Hang Nuoc Nut and Hang Va within 2 days
- Join a true jungle camp and a great experience around camp fire listening to the jungle noises
- Enjoy the beautiful formations, enormous passage and underground river, again with many photographic opportunities
Phong Nha → Ban Doong Village → Hang En → Ban Doong Village → Phong Nha
Come and explore Hang En Cave located within the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, and spend one night in its massive chamber below thousands of darting swifts with Hang En Cave Adventure 2 days tour.
- Visit the ethnic minority Ban Doong Village, set amongst the limestone mountains
- Take part in exciting activities: swimming, trekking, river crossing, climbing, having BBQ
- Explore Hang En Cave- the world’s 3rd largest cave and one of the must-see natural wonders in Vietnam
Phong Nha – Tan Hoa – Hang Ruc – Hang Tien 1 – Hang Tien 2 – Tan Hoa – Phong Nha
As the largest cave in Tu Lan cave system, Hang Tien is famed for its enormous size and spectacular formations. The Hang Tien Endeavor is a great combination of jungle trekking, caving, and outdoor camping adventure.
- Explore the largest cave Tu Lan cave system - Hang Tien 1 and Hang Tien 2
- Swim in lakes within a cave, a natural lagoon pool, and caveside waterfalls
- Spend a night under a net of a thousand stars,a unique chance to enjoy the real wilderness of this country