Ho Chi Minh City → Cu Chi Tunnels → Cao Dai Temple → Ho Chi Minh City
This tour will let you visit in one day two most popular places of interest near Ho Chi Minh City: a historical site of Cu Chi Tunnels and a unique Cao Dai Temple that represents the world’s youngest and perhaps the most mysterious religion.
- Visit the Cao Dai Holy See Temple, a mixture of a few different religions
- Explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, a small sample of the immense network of tunnels during the US-Vietnam conflict.
Saigon → Cu Chi → Saigon
This is another variation of our popular Cu Chi tour, combining the legendary historical site with visiting surrounding cultural attractions.The full-day Cu Chi Tunnels tour is also perfect for those interested in Vietnam’s wartime past, but also want to experience traditional rural Vietnamese life, which few tourists get to see. Please come and join us!
- Experience day trip by express boat
- Explore the historic war site of Cu Chi, from weapons to underground bunker
- Visit an authentic cricket farm, and organic herb farm and a local country house
Saigon → Hiep Phuoc port → Can Gio Mangrove forest → Can Gio Beach → Saigon
Can Gio Mangrove forest is regarded as the “green lungs” of the city, located in the coastal district southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. It is an ideal destination
- An exciting motorbiking trip to Saigon Outskirt
- A great opportunity to admire the eco-friendliness and expansiveness of habitats
- An interesting visit to Can Gio Mangrove forest, Dam Doi (Bat Swamp), Crocodile farms
Ho Chi Minh city → Cu Chi tunnels → Ho Chi Minh city
A special tour to discover the famous Cu Chi Tunnels historical site. During the tour, you will be introduced life along the banks of the Saigon River, enjoy a window into traditional Mekong river life and wonderful photo opportunities. Especially, your guide will lead you through the historic Cu Chi Tunnels, dug by resourceful guerrilla
- Join an interesting trip by speedboat along Saigon river
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese lunch or dinner of local specialties
- Discover Cu Chi Tunnels where provide communication and supply routes,hospitals
Ho Chi Minh city
Saigon is the biggest and most energetic city in Vietnam with the population of more than 10 millions with more than 5 million of scooters. It is very interesting to travel around town on our scooters, especially vintage Vespa. The tour will bring you back period of Saigon in 1950s, eat at local restaurant and “watching
- Enjoy the panorama of Saigon from 32 floors cafe
- Taste specialities with great ambience of the local in local restaurant
- Bring you around the city, to enjoy the landmarks of Saigon, Saigon night life
Ho Chi Minh city → Cu Chi → Ho Chi Minh city
The trip to Cu Chi is a combination of culture and history. You will have the chance to stop by a lacquer ware factory to see some amazing examples of craftsmanship.
- Take in the peaceful atmosphere of the countryside
- See some amazing examples of craftsmanship and traditional Vietnamese images
- Discover Cu Chi Tunnels to understand how the Vietnamese people resisted both the French colonization and the American invasion
Hotel → City pier → Herbal Medicine Streets → Cha Tam church → Binh Tay market → Hotel
Start your day with a 2-hour guided sightseeing Saigon tour to discover the best of the city! Enjoy a nice breakfast served on boat and admire a new perspective of the city with great opportunities to photograph Saigon’s skyline and the busy port from the water. Join us for a lifetime experience.
- A visit to the historical Cha Tam church
- A great opportunity to explore Saigon in early morning by speed boat
- A discovery of Binh Tay market, a Chinese-style architectural masterpiece and the largest market in the city
Hotel → Saigon river → Saigon City → Hotel
This trip will give you chance to experience the romance of Saigon – a city once known as the pearl of the Far East – as you explore its winding canals and waterways on a luxury speedboat tour. Please come and join us!
- Observing the bustling, historic city from the water
- Exploring the winding canals and tributaries with traditional riverside landscapes
- Learning about the local gastronomy and practice some traditional Vietnamese cuisine