Halong Bay cruises
Guests will buy separately sightseeing ticket and cruise ticket. Because it is the group cruise, it will cost about 100- 150 VND/ person. If traveling with a group or family you should hire a private cruise, about 1.5 million VND to 1.7 million VND/ 4 hours – 6 hours trip (in the tourist season from May to August the price may be higher).
There are 2 types of ticket: 4 hours and 6 hours. 6-hour ticket is a bit more expensive.
The best hotels in Halong bay
- Alex Hai Ninh Halong Hotel
- Entity Halong Hotel
- Halong Starcity Hotel
- Royal Lotus Halong Hotel
- City Bay Palace Halong Hotel
The monuments, beaches, tourist attractions of Halong
- Bai Chay: Bai Chay resort is located along Halong Bay and it is suitable for rest and swimming. The resort is windy all round year, the annual average temperature of about 20°C.
- Co To Island: to visit Co To with the stunning coral reefs, visitors can take a boat to the island and swim here.
- Tuan Chau Island: the most beautiful islands of the 1,969 islands in Ha Long Bay, which is also the only island where local people live. It has the largest artificial coast of Vietnam – Tra Co with white sandy which is an ideal place to participate in fun water games.
- Luon Cave: Halong tourism is so proud of its huge cave system, each cave has its own beauty and the stories associated with it. One of the typical caves is Luon cave located on Bo Hon Island, 14km from Bai Chay. In here, you can see the stalactites that formed over millions of years with many shapes and sizes. In front of the cave is the Turtle island, the right is the Gate of Heaven.
- Sung Sot Cave: located in the central area of the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay, on Bo Hon Island. Inside the Sung Sot Cave are shaped stalactites with abundant shapes. Sung Sot cave is located near many famous tourist attractions in Halong (Ti Top beach – Bo Nau cave – Me Cung cave – Luon cave).